Parent Teacher Interviews - Tuesday 14 March 2023
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Parent Teacher interviews for all year groups will be held on Tuesday 14 March 2023 from 3.30pm to 6.00pm in the Library.
Please note that students will attend school normally on this date.
We are using an online booking system called Parent Teacher Online (PTO) for bookings of these interviews. It will save time for parents, staff and students!
Parents can make bookings via the booking system, PTO which will open on Wednesday 8 March 2023 at 9.00am.
Each interview will be of 10 minutes duration.
Using this system you will be able to book the interview times that suit you best from any internet enabled device. PTO also has its own free app for Apple and Android devices. A computer will be available in reception during school hours if you do not have internet access at home or elsewhere.
You can also contact Silvia Foh at the school office by phone on 6172 2205 to assist you with the bookings.
Please access the system as follows:
- Go to our school’s home page https://lakelandshs.wa.edu.au/ under the heading OUR SCHOOL, click on Parent Teacher Online then “Obtain PIN/Password” and enter your email address as recorded in our school system. Your PIN then will be emailed to you
- Click the PTO icon as shown here …
- Alternatively you can go to the following link:
- Download the PTO app from the App Store or Google Play, and enter our school code 2ephr to register
Full instructions are provided to you after log in. Please note the following points:
- When you log on, the system displays only your own child/children. Bookings are made for individual parents/guardians, not for couples. Couples can however log on to the system simultaneously to coordinate bookings. If two parents/guardians wish to attend a single interview time slot, one parent/guardian should make the booking then both can attend.
- You will only see time slots that are available at the time you are using the system. As time slots are booked for teachers, those time slots are no longer displayed as available. PTO prevents double-booking of teachers or parents/guardians.
- When you have made all the bookings you require, you can download or email a report of your bookings in time order for printing. You can log in and change bookings any time up to 1.00pm on the day of interviews (Tuesday 14 March 2023).
- If you see this symbol displayed along side the class name, it means this teacher recommends that you book an interview.
- Other parents may be making bookings at the same time that you are using the system. It is possible, though unlikely, that a time slot is displayed to you as available, but is then booked by another parent shortly afterwards. If you then attempt to book this time slot it will not be available and a message will be displayed to indicate this.
- If you encounter any problems using PTO please contact Silvia Foh at the school office by phone on 6172 2205, or by email to email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at the Parent Teacher Interviews.